Leave on an impression on your customers and encourage repeat purchases with our custom packaging services.
These days, customers are, more and more, on the lookout for custom packaging—it’s becoming an industry standard. Ensure that your business stays competitive with all the latest options in custom packaging for small businesses.
What Is Custom Product Packaging?
Consumers have plenty of options when it comes to e-commerce businesses. That’s why so many businesses in this space are trying their best to standout. Custom packaging services allows your business to stay in the mind of the customer after you’ve delivered quality products and excellent customer service.
You’ve already won them over once—don’t let the good will go to waste. Instead, with customized items like custom paper bags with your logo, your brand will stay on their mind and quickly become their first choice for online purchases.
Custom product packaging equips your business with customizable tapes, bags, boxes, and other items, helping your business look professional and leave a lasting impression on the customer.
Custom items include:
- U.S.-made custom paper bags
- S.-sourced custom packing tape
- Custom polybags
- And more
Get custom packaging services for all types of boxes, including:
- Retail boxes
- Hinged lid boxes
- Two-piece boxes
- Corrugated boxes
- Sleeve boxes
- And more
Whether you’re looking for a box made for small items that’s both compact and safe, or a larger box for those space-eating items, APS Fulfillment makes sure that whatever type of box you need, we’ve got your covered—and all of them, from the largest box to the smallest, will have your logo clear and prominently displayed. We offer:
- 5 x 5 x 5
- 22 x 22 x 22
- 30 x 5 x 5
Color and Design
No matter what color or design you have in mind for your box, we’ll accommodate your vision while also ensuring that your custom logo is front and center.
Minimum Order Value
Most businesses want to benefit from custom packaging services, but many find it difficult to meet the minimum order value that many custom service providers have in place. But with us, you won’t have to worry; whether you need 50 boxes or 500, we’ll work with your business to ensure you stand out to your customers.
How Does Custom Packaging Work?
Send us your order for how many boxes you need and the custom packaging for small business services you’d like for your boxes.
Connect Customer to Vendors for Custom Packaging
Let our customer care specialists know exactly what kind of custom packaging you’re in need of and your vision for your customized packaging. We’ll then find the appropriate vendors who can help make your vision become a reality.
Receive Packaging and Material
We’ll quickly acquire the custom packaging from the vendors, so you’ll be ready to start mailing out your goods with little to no wait time.
With your custom packaging in hand, you’re ready to start sending goods out to customers with your crisp and professionally done customized, logo-adorned packaging.
Industries We Serve
We serve a variety of industries, with full e-commerce logistics services, including custom packaging. These include:
- Food and beverages
- Direct-to-consumer shipping
- And more
Why Choose APS Fulfillment?
Instead of having to work with a variety of different providers for inventory management, shipping, custom packaging, and all the headaches assorted with picking, packing, and shipping your products, have it all managed by a single third-party logistics provider.
APS Fulfillment, Inc. is an industry leader in inventory management, e-commerce fulfilment, and custom packaging services, so you can get peace of mind that your entire fulfillment process is in good hands.
Better yet, if you’re one of the 250,000+ active Magento store owners, you can have your orders automatically shipped to your customers with APS Fulfillment, Inc.
Our state-of-the-art fulfillment services are seamlessly integrated for Magento Commerce. That means our software connects with your e-commerce store, making it easy to stock your products and manage inventory. With APS Fulfillment’s real-time processing, we can confirm your order, have it picked and packed, and shipped with one of our trusted partners in no time.
- 24-hour turnaround. That’s how quickly we get your inventory on our shelves from when it enters our warehouse.
- 24/7 security. We’re always watching your inventory, ensuring its safe and accounted for.
- No monthly order minimums.
- No limits on the products weight, size, or shape.
- We also provide space and individualized shelving for plus-sized storage and smaller items.
- 95% of all orders received before 1:00 p.m. get shipped out the same day and are guaranteed within 24 hours.
- APS is located close to all major transportation hubs; just 20 minutes from the Port Everglades, the top port in Florida, and 30 minutes from the Port of Miami—two of North America’s largest export hubs.
- In addition to pick & pack, we also provide kitting and other assembly services.
- We offer a wide variety of shipping options, from one-day to two-day, ground, media mail, priority mail, etc.
- Because of the huge volume of materials we process, our customers save on shipping expenses with our closest partners, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Through our Magento integrated WMS dashboard, you get real-time updates on current inventory, allocated inventory for orders and available inventory for future orders, as well as returns and quarantined products. You can also track your orders, fulfillment rates, closed orders, open orders, and remaining orders for the day.
Get a Quote
Get in touch today by calling (954) 582-7450 or email [email protected] today for a quote for custom packaging service.