The services that APS offers are designed to make e-commerce fulfillment simple and manageable. From our Miami, Florida location, we offer large and small businesses easy-to-use fulfillment platforms, expert warehousing services, real-time inventory management and tracking software, and other value-added services meant to enhance supply chain and fulfill customer orders quickly and accurately.
Many small and medium-sized businesses do not have the resources or manpower to handle e-commerce operations in house. This is why third-party service providers like APS Fulfillment exist. We are a trusted name in e-commerce fulfillment and work with our clients to empower them with affordable, professional online ordering, warehousing, and delivery services.
All products are not created equally and they shouldn’t be handled equally either. APS offers several product fulfillment services that can be customized to find the perfect approach for your business’s individual needs.
- Pick-and-Pack and Shipping: Delays in delivery hurt both you and your customers. Pick-and-pack services are designed to quickly get products pulled, packaged, and sent on their way.
- Warehousing Solutions: You have stock to store; we have a fully-staffed warehouse—it’s a good combination.
- Fulfillment Shipping: Sending something across the state? Across the country? Across the ocean? No problem.
- Postal Logistics and Mail Tracking Services: Bar codes are a wonderful piece of technology that let us track mail shipments so you never need to wonder where that delivery is.
- Real-Time Inventory Management: With the help of our partners in California, we have developed software capable of efficiently processing customer orders and offering real-time looks at inventory levels and stock.
- Cut Sheet Digital Printing: Pamphlets? Flyers? Letters? We offer customized printing options and easily incorporate them into your fulfillment services.
- Customized Literature Distribution: Getting different printed materials customized and distributed to specific groups or regions requires a little coordination, but APS is more than up to the task.
Product Returns Processing
APS believes in a hassle-free returns process, and we allow for customers to return their orders regardless of where it is being shipped from or to. Once received, we will refurbish, and if necessary repurpose, the item so that you can recapture as much value as possible.
In our time serving the Miami area, we have provided fulfillment services for a large variety of different companies and organizations. Our services are tailored to suit these forms of fulfillment operations and we strive to continue being a leader in the field.
- Nutraceutical Order Fulfillment
- Supplement Order Fulfillment
- Vitamin Order Fulfillment
- Nutritional and Sports Beverage Order Fulfillment
- Skincare and Cosmetic Fulfillment
- Imported Grocery Products and Fulfillment
- CD and DVD Fulfillment Services
- Book Fulfillment Services
- Promotional Fulfillment Services
- Dry Food and Storage Order Fulfillment
- Electronics Order Fulfillment
- Apparel Order Fulfillment
No business can succeed unless customers know it exists. APS offers direct mail marketing services designed to improve awareness of your company and to encourage repeat business.
- Data Processing and Forms Management: Helping you manage and run the data that gets transactions done right while staying secure.
- High-Speed Inserting: Coordinate, manage, and ship complex and high-volume mailings in a timely manner.
- List Processing and Hygiene, Enhancement, and Pre-Sorting: Making sure your lists and customer information stays up to date and that your data doesn’t get clogged up with outdated or redundant entries.
- Healthcare Services
- Financial Services
- Commercial Printers
Why Use Our Product Fulfillment Services?
APS Fulfillment is an experienced and long-standing member of the fulfillment industry. We are committed to offering speed of operations, simplicity of processes, transparency of the supply chain, and support for all clients large and small. Whether you want a third-party partner in supply chain management and order fulfillment or if you just want advice, we are happy to help.
APS Fulfillment operates out of Miami, Florida. From here, our distribution and warehousing centers support businesses across the country and can ship products around the world. Contact us by phone at 954-582-7450 or by email at [email protected] to learn more about how we can serve and enhance your business’s e-commerce, warehousing, and product fulfillment operations.